Saturday, October 12, 2024

And If You Can’t Get Organic Pearl Couscous …

handpicked by local natives, blessed by a Moroccan shaman on the first Tuesday of the winter harvest, and toasted on seasoned hardwood sourced on indigenous land for your Sautéed Escarole, then store bought is fine.

I am forced to watch a few cooking shows by the woman who thinks she's the boss at my house. I've thinned her down to the ones I can stand to watch, that cook things I might eat ... The Pioneer Woman, Cooks Country, Magnolia Table, and Girl Meets Farm, etc.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fried Okra, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Whistle Stop Cafe, (Possible Cannibalism), And Marijuana

(Note to self: I need to NOT post after drinking margaritas.) Okra is a southern delicacy. Fried, stewed, alone or with tomatoes, I love it....