Thursday, November 30, 2023

UPDATE: Three Israeli civilian citizens killed in this terrorist attack.

This is what Palestinians/Hamas call a cease-fire … it means that Israel is supposed to stop shooting back. They are filthy fatherless barbarians and they cannot be appeased. They need to be crushed until anyone and everyone who identifies as belonging to Hamas is eliminated.
I make little distinction between Hamas and Palestinians … Palestinians voted for Hamas which means they believe in Hamas ideologies and policies.

It looks like they let the driver live … bad mistake, he will try it again. KILL ‘EM ALL, let God sort ‘em out.

 


https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1730124310902083609

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wife told me to pick up some ground pork but ..... now I'm scared to go down the isle because I have no idea if that thing bites ... ...