Thursday, November 30, 2023

405. This video has been out for ever. (The Copyright says 2000) But it was a well made video for the time … I’m not saying that everything was as it would have been … just that it’s a funny video and impressive for the time period. Still, to this day, the best part of the video for me is when the old lady catches up to him and flips the bird as she drives by … oblivious.

(‘The 405,’ which is how Californicans say it, is a major freeway (Interstate Highway) in California. Here in the South we would call it I-405 but the freaks in California have to do things the gay way.)

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JWYzXHVsB0

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wife told me to pick up some ground pork but ..... now I'm scared to go down the isle because I have no idea if that thing bites ... ...