Thursday, October 3, 2024

Well, Well, Well ...

I truly appreciate everybody that comes by here and visits my continuing clusterf**k. I have no idea what I'm doing but it's working, lol. 

Anyway I was looking through the 'stats' and I noticed a couple of hits from a search engine I had never heard of, Result Hunter. I googlefied it and it was a search page where people with actual hemorrhoid problems were trying to find help or a cure or whatever. PSYCH !!

I showed up in the results ABOVE 'webmd' AND the 'mayoclinic.'

So if you have HUA syndrome or you're just an asshole and either one is causing you hemorrhoids, this place is the cure.

Thanks again for the visits.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Well, Well ...

I truly appreciate everybody that comes by here and visits my continuing clusterf**k. I have no idea what I'm doing but it's working...