Sunday, October 13, 2024

Tim Walz Goes Pheasant Hunting …

The only thing he was hunting for was votes and if he was counting on males that hunt to be conned by that pathetic attempt at manhood, he blew it.
No dogs, can’t operate his own personal shotgun, and complains about it hurts his shoulder when he shoots it.
He displays gun skills somewhat like Dick Cheney or Alec Baldwin.
If I were to go shooting and this guy showed up fumbling with a weapon like that, I would leave right after making sure everyone else knew to keep a close eye on him. If I had friends there I would plead with them to leave also.


Sean Davis of The Federalist commented, “I remember my first time holding a shotgun, too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fried Okra, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Whistle Stop Cafe, (Possible Cannibalism), And Marijuana

(Note to self: I need to NOT post after drinking margaritas.) Okra is a southern delicacy. Fried, stewed, alone or with tomatoes, I love it....