Thursday, October 3, 2024

America Is At The Most Historical Turning Point In It's Existence Since Its Inception

I HOPE and PRAY that I am wrong but I think the Democrats "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” will override the will of the voters in 2024 and I think that Trumps chances of being elected are minute. The Democrats cheated their way to a win in 2020 and anyone who thinks they haven't been preparing for another coup since that day is living in a reality vacuum.

If the Democrats win in 2024 ... we're done as a Constitutional Republic. The only thing that will bring us back will be 'The Revolution' and I don't know if Americans have the spine for it anymore ... again, I HOPE and PRAY I'm bad wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tim Walz Is A Communist - Tiananmen Tim Should Be His Moniker

I prefer TiananmenTim to Tampon Tim for several reasons. If he wants to use tampons ... I don't care. But if he wants to impose commun...