Thursday, September 19, 2024

Well, everybody that knows me very well, knows I am a FSU fan. They’re not my #1 team, UGA has that position. I root for UGA first and FSU whenever they aren’t playing UGA.

UGA and FSU have met 12 times. UGA leads the series 7-4-1


Being a FSU fan, posting this video clip is painful and it is a sad sign of the times. Some assho people will laugh. I have a brother who is a die-hard Gator fan and I hope he doesn’t see this. This was filmed during the Memphis game which was FSU’s third loss.
I find it worth mentioning that with the entire cheer section of fine looking young ladies, ESPN found the one confused deviant in the crowd to zoom in on.

Go ahead and poke your fun. With a rabid UF fan for a brother and being a FSU fan, I’ve heard it all.


https://x.com/ThatGuyBrian3/status/1835047272809480394

1 comment:

  1. Usually, if a guy dressed like that, he lost a bet or was pledging a fraternity

    ReplyDelete

Random Political Memes/Cartoons Dump