Tuesday, September 10, 2024

The Democratic Criminal Organization will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING necessary to keep Trump from winning. ANYTHING. EVERYTHING.

If you don't think they Biden was serious when he said, QUOTE “We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” then you are a moron of galactic stature.

I hate to seem like the negative person in the room but I have little faith that Trump can win, not because he isn't the best candidate, but because they already have whatever resources they need in place to cheat like they did last time. They will shut down voting centers, they will reprogram the voting machines, they will haul in truck loads of preprinted ballots, they will have ballot mules filling the street ballot boxes, they will run the Republican representative out of the voting centers ... whatever it takes.

GOD, I hope I'm wrong but I've never been let down thinking that Democrats are criminal and evil and I don't think they're gonna let me down this election either.

2 comments:

  1. Trump wins in a landslide against the Other Team.
    Beating the Refs, OTOH, may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be right about the cheerleaders. Well, Biden bragged about having "the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history. They also have the media, the moderators and the street gangs, thugs, and mobs on their team. I am nervous about the future of this country.

      Delete

Tuesday Tunes - Pharrell Williams - Happy Well here it is Wednesday and I'm just now posting the Tuesday Tune ... that's just the wa...