Monday, September 23, 2024

Paul Joseph Watson - Some Cultures Are BETTER Than Others

Paul Joseph Watson - Some Cultures Are BETTER Than Others - (7:21)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBiLxwZDjb4

I watch every PJW video. I like his method and I like and agree with 99% of what he says.

(This post is NOT supposed to be about circumcision, this is an excellent video and I thought since the circumcision issue raised in the video concerned me, I would post this explanation. Please watch the video and enjoy.)


When I watched this video many years ago, I didn’t post it because the ‘Jewish’ practice of “metzitzah b’pec”.
I didn’t believe it and I thought PJW had let me down with some asinine conspiracy theory.
Finally, recently, I saw the video again and decided to do a little research.
I am not Jewish and I am not a theologian.
I know that Jewish people and other faiths believe in the practice of circumcision. I have no problem with that since I am a Christian and I have read God’s Word and He told the Jews, His people, to circumcise themselves and their children.

“This is My covenant, which ye shall keep, between Me and you and thy seed after thee: every male among you shall be circumcised. And ye shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of a covenant betwixt Me and you. And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every male throughout your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any foreigner, that is not of thy seed. He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised; and My covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. And the uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken My covenant.”
— Genesis 17:10–14

NOTICE: It says NOTHING in the Bible about the person performing the circumcision to suck blood from the infant’s wound.

My understanding is that most cleanliness and health practices can be found in the Bible. I believe the circumcision was to prevent health, infection issues but I understand it to also be a way to prove yourself separated from ‘the world’ and follow God’s Law.
Jewish people followed God’s Law and performed circumcisions BUT nowhere that I have ever seen or heard in the Bible does it advocate ANY ritual like the ‘metzitzah b’pec’.
In a circumcision, a brit milah, “covenant of circumcision”, is the ceremony of circumcision in Judaism and Samaritanism, during which the foreskin is surgically removed.
As times passed and the Rabbi’s and the Sanhedrin became “more religious than God” (sarcasm) they made ever more and more laws to show that they were the true arbiters of God’s Law. These were the Ultra-Orthodox Jews and they are the ones who came up with the ‘metzitzah’ part of this procedure. It was mentioned in the Talmud. Forgive me if I don’t fully understand this but I believe the Talmud was the written laws that were ‘added’ to God’s Word by the Orthodox, Ultra-Orthodox, and Hassidic Jews. These laws WERE NOT God’s Laws BUT man’s laws.

The moral of this short explanation is, follow God’s Law NOT man’s religious law if you can't find it in His Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Political Memes/Cartoons Dump