Sunday, September 15, 2024

National Collegiate Athletic Association Football - Week #3

Well, this football week was emotionally draining. FSU got their weekly ass-whipping. I don't know what happened to them since last year. The only excuse they have is that their defense has a lot of new players but they aren't scoring either. They don't really have an excuse.

UF is not up to their standards either. I expected much better from them.

MIA is playing much better than I hoped. I don't root for MIA, I root against them. I'm doing something wrong, lol.

And UGA made me use much more profanity in this game than I was allotted. I used up all my weekend profanity and my weekly allotment all the way up to Thursday. But they ended up pulling out a 13 - 12 victory ... whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday Tunes - Pharrell Williams - Happy Well here it is Wednesday and I'm just now posting the Tuesday Tune ... that's just the wa...