Thursday, September 26, 2024

Hurricane Helene

I wouldn't wish this on anyone especially my fellow Floridians and my native home of Georgia but I am glad that the track, and that's all it is, is a "projected path", is slowly moving more westward and moving slightly further away from my hometown. But I have lived through these things many, many times and I know enough to not take the "experts" guesses too seriously ... this thing can go anywhere it wants within a wide area.

To be honest, after checking this thing out at 0330 Florida time, and I don't want to belittle the situation too much, but I don't think this is going to turn out to be everything Jim Cantore is hoping for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION: Florida Residents: RE: Hurricane Helene

ATTENTION: I really, really need everybody that lives in Florida east of the Big Bend to go outside, face west, and blow really hard ... too...