Saturday, September 28, 2024

Danica Patrick Is A PROUD American (And She Races Race Cars And She Looks FINE In A Bikini.)

Race car icon Danica Patrick speaks out about being a Proud American.
The former NASCAR and IndyCar driver’s post came as she showed her support for Trump by hosting Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and former Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on a Reclaim America Tour stop in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Harkening back to her December attendance of Turning Point USA’s AmericaFest, the Formula One analyst noted how calling to “Make America Great Again” earned her backlash.
“All it did was light a fire.”
“The most interesting point made the other night was that Donald was not able to create his transition team when elected in 2016 until Nov 5 because that’s when the budget was made available. He felt he was behind from the start and then didn’t have the right people in place to fully execute his vision. This time he is starting 3 months early,” she detailed. “With a lot more experience than last time. Let’s go.”
Previously, she posted while taking heat for expressing her views, “Here is where I stand with SOME current issues and politics. I am not a liberal. I am somewhere between Republican and independent. I think our country should be run by someone that knows business and has integrity. I believe we should be able to speak freely.”
The social media commentary added, “I think it’s bullsh*t that Democrats can be proud but a Republican can’t in society. As a result, there is so much propaganda that penetrates mainstream media. I love this country, and I have lived other places. I believe when people of different opinions speak face to face, we realize we are more similar than different.”
“I don’t believe everything anyone says,” Patrick asserted. “I have been very torn over the years if I should give a …about politics or just live the life I want as an example. I have been doing the latter. The reaction today is definitely interesting … since all I said was, I love this country.”


https://x.com/DanicaPatrick/status/1838018518165696807?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1838018518165696807%7Ctwgr%5E211e9b18d88dede6ef7963e71396e687ccaadcbb%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bizpacreview.com%2F2024%2F09%2F25%2Frace-car-icon-danica-patrick-endorses-presidential-candidate-with-six-unapologetic-words-1490103%2F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Political Memes/Cartoons Dump

Random Political Memes/Cartoons Dump   Cartoons been kinda slack the last couple of days .