Friday, September 13, 2024

 Being a HABITUAL ‘Conspiracy Theorist’ you can expect this sort of thing from me … I hope it’s true BUT I will hold off on making rabid accusations. My problem is I’m so used to ‘knowing things’ and the liberal media just sweeps those ‘things’ under the dis/mis information rug and it slips from view for a while. I hope the whistleblower doesn’t commit “Hillarycide” before this story gains some momentum.

The debate was a sham and a scam for several reasons. Now, hopefully ABC will be exposed for showing extreme bias and for ‘possibly’ providing Harris with answers to the questions.

WHOA: CNN just HAMMERED ABC News for its biased presidential debate moderation.

 
https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/1834020891543355841

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday Tunes - Pharrell Williams - Happy Well here it is Wednesday and I'm just now posting the Tuesday Tune ... that's just the wa...