Wednesday, November 1, 2023

 Dear Jews: We never liked you. We were just using you.

Jewish Democrats are grappling with the fact that their former “friends” have turned on them. Here’s the truth: They were never your friends.
It’s a standard trope in situation comedy: The nerdy kid tries to cultivate friendships by helping the popular kids with their homework. It never really works. The popular kids are always using them. They don’t like to have these nerds around and, when the nerds’ usefulness ends, the pretense of friendship ends, too.
I thought of that when an ardently Democrat, but very pro-Israel, Facebook friend of mine shared the above image. To my mind, it perfectly sums up the Democrat Jewish plaint in 2023: I was there for you, why aren’t you here for me?
I was there for you during the Civil Rights movement.
I was there for you during the Vietnam anti-war movement.
I was there for you during the feminist movement.
I was there for you during the gay liberation movement.
I was there for you fighting “Islamophobia” after 9/11.
I was there for you doing the Iraq anti-war movement.
I was there for you during the transgender liberation movement.
I was there for you during the Black Lives Matter movement.
I was there for you when you were doing everything possible to keep, and then get, Trump out of the White House.
I was there for you during the push for lockdowns and vaccinations.
I was there for you when you wanted to flood Ukraine with money.
I was there for you when you wanted an open border.
I was there for you for decades as you worked to remove any hint of religion from the public square.
I’ve been there for you. Why aren’t you here for me?
The Jews were never in with the “In Crowd,” whether that crowd was feminists, LGBTQ+, minorities, or any other variants of leftism. They were being used and, having been used, they are now being thrown away. It’s a hard lesson to learn and, potentially, a deadly one.
My greatest fear is that, in 2024, Democrat Jews, having recovered from this emotional nadir, will revert to being the pathetic 14-year-old geek at at high school. Instead of saying, “I don’t need you” to the Democrats, they’ll continue to run after these soul-less, often downright evil, popular kids, still desperate for their approval.

https://www.bookwormroom.com/2023/10/30/dear-jews-we-never-liked-you-we-were-just-using-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tim ’The Nutless Wonderboy’ Spreads The Debunked 2025 Lie

https://x.com/KamalaHQLies/status/1838643266155151569