Thursday, October 17, 2024

Columbus Day - Correction And Meme

I posted a Happy Columbus Day post on October 14th because I have for so long observed it on the day my wife’s employer, a bank, observed it, being a Federal holiday. Observed on the second Monday in October each year.
I was corrected, rightly, by a reader (H/T SmileyFtW) that the actual date was October 12th (1492) and I have noted that on my calendar, as it should have been. I wasn’t going to mention it until next year but I saw this meme and I modified it and the urge to post it before I forget … that happens a lot these days … hit me. I would have forgot the meme or trashed it by next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JUST RELEASED: Israeli Foreign Minister, Israel Katz, Confirms Death Of Yahya Sinwar

BREAKING: Reports Out of Gaza That Oct. 7 Mastermind Yahya Sinwar Has Been Eliminated. WARNING: Graphic Content Early Thursday morning, repo...